Collectibles-General (Antiques)/antique quilts

Question
Antique quilt
Antique quilt  

Antique quilt 2
Antique quilt 2  
Hi Darwin, I received 4 quilts this past weekend from my mother-in-law.  She told me they were hand-made antique quilts.  I do not know anything about quilts and would like to know the pattern name, timeframe when made if possible and if of any value.  Thanks you for your time and expertise.

Answer
You have a "Star of Bethlehem" or "Lone Star" and a "Pineapple Log Cabin" sometimes called a "Windmill Blades Log Cabin"

I can't tell from your pictures how old they are but the "Pineapple" doesn't look very old.

If you could send me close up pictures I might be able to narrow down the dates these were made better...

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

DARWIN D. BEARLEY