Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Poss Waterford Chandelier

Question
How would I verify if a chandelier is a Waterford crystal chandelier?  It was purchased somewhere around the 1970's from an estate sale in a mansion in Maryland.  The lady's husband had died & she was selling everything in her home herself before moving. It was still hanging at the time of the sale & wasn't on the list of for sale items but the person asked if they could buy it. They were told  it was a Waterford but it's never been verified & trying to find the value of it if possible, before selling this item.  Here is a picture. Thank You

Answer
no picture-- but from a picture i could not tell you if it was waterford, waterford is marked and finding that mark it the best way to know.

you have to inspect everywhere to find the waterford mark, with your best magnifiers on, also, if the clean prisms do not cut the light into prismatic colors then it is not crystal but imitation.

lastly, it may be necessary to take it to a jeweler who deals in waterford.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein