Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Sligh bedroom set

Question
Sligh Logo
Sligh Logo  

Dresser
Dresser  

Could you please help in identifying the age and value of this Sligh armoire?
I have the bed frame, armoire, and dresser with mirror. The logo that's on the pieces does not match any that I found online.  The furniture has been in my family since it was new, but I don't know exactly when that was.  The furniture was originally sold painted, but years later my mom repainted it with an antique finish. That was at least 30 years ago.  
I've been told that I should try selling each piece together, but wanted to get your advise.

Thanks.

Answer
the label is different than those pictured online and in the grand rapids book but the style is a 1910 style but sleigh build the same style line for many decades so i must reserve the option to date this that after i see a picture of the back and a picture of the inside.

selling this set together is better than apart.  selling separate wyou might get left with a piece you have to give away for a low price.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein