Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Antique Chifferobe?

Question
Chifferobe front view
Chifferobe front view  

Chifferobe inside view
Chifferobe inside view  
This belonged to my husband's grandmother. We'd like to know if it is vintage or antique, can you identify it (Sears Roebuck for instance) and give us an estimated value.  It has original hardware.  Outside 53" high, 19" deep, 40" wide. Has 3 drawers on top, 2 with lock and key, side by side doors with lock and key. Inside hanger bar on left with end stamped Patent Approved 2307 Grand Rapids Michigan.  Rt side has five drawers.  In good condition except for one piece of molding broken.

Answer
since there were thousands of manufactures operating 1910-1920 when this was made, without a label no one can tell you which company manufactured this chifferobe.

There were dozens in Grand Rapids at any given time.

condition looks good, style is good, retail in a shop around 500 depending on the venue.

exterior wood is walnut veneer.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein