Collectibles-General (Antiques)/duncon phyfe drop leaf dinning table

duncon phyfe drop-leaf
duncon phyfe drop-leaf  

duncon phyfe drop-leaf
duncon phyfe drop-leaf  
Hi Robert,

Here are the pictures you wanted. I am looking for a selling price on this table and it also has the 3 leafs that go with it.

Thank you, Carol

the selling price in your area i cannot say as i do not know where you are located.

a duncan phyfe style table such as yours would sell here in the condition shown at 450 tops.

if you are in a metro area it would be higher in a shop after the shop did some cleaning and dwaxing.

here, to buy out of a home would be 250-300 in good condition.

the low pricing does not reflect the quality but the fact that these were and are made in huge numbers due to the desirability of style.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971