Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Info on 1915 Perfection {chic mint} gumball machine

Question
I have this machine and I need a rod the holds the globe in place, goes down through the machine  and out the bottom door that locks. I could have one made but have no ideal what it looks like. All pictures of this machine I find are only from the front. The rod is in the back. Can you help. Thanks  Norm

Answer
1915 Perfection
1915 Perfection  
Hi Norm,

I spent some time trying to find you a photo somewhere but not a lot of luck I am afraid. But, I have an idea for you, the C.O.C.A. club has a lot of vending machine collectors of this type and vintage machines so I think if you went to their web site and posted a add (help wanted), which you can do even not being a member, or you could join. I would think there would be someone there that could help you, maybe even have a rod made for you using theres for a pattern. You never know, as these guys love to help each other and that is what this is all about. Their web site is located at:

http://www.coinopclub.org/

Also see the photo I have attached, is this the right machine that you have?

Thank You
Sincerely
Rodger Knutson
Http://www.coinslots.com

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Rodger Knutson