Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Old Pepsi Machine Worth

Question
QUESTION: I have a Pepsi Machine that's in great shape. I'm trying to find out the worth of it. I have both, the model/serial #, and was wondering if you could please help me.
 The model is: VFA56B-B
 The serial # is: 402015100
I would appreciate your help, and look forward to your reply
in my mail. Doug

ANSWER: Hi Douglas,

I don't do soda machines but if you can tell me who manufactured this machine, I'll see if I can find anything for you. Again, this is not my expertise so normally I reject soda machine questions but I'll look if you can tell me who manufactured it.
Thank You
Rodger Knutson
http://www.coinslots.com

QUESTION: Thanks for helping me with this. The manufacturer of this
machine is: Vendorlator MFG. Co. Fresno Ca.
    Model # VFA56B-B
    Serial # 402015100
Again, Thanks for your help, and quick response. It was given to
me still working, and in great shape. The soda was selling for ten cents.
That's what it says on the front.
         Thank you
         Doug

Answer
Hi Douglas,

Well I tried but I don't have anything on this model. Maybe it is too new to be in my books. A rule of thumb is, if it has square corners it is probably not one that collectors are looking for. I seen a lot of machines with the square top corners and they generally sell for around 400.00. I am not an expert on soda machine and I state that, but I was hoping I could help you some but I guess not. Maybe there is a Pepsi expert here somewhere.
Thank You
Rodger Knutson
Http://www.coinslots.com

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Rodger Knutson