Collectibles-General (Antiques)/1976 Bally's Playboy Pinball Machine

I own a 1976 Bally's Playboy Pinball Machine and was wondering what the value is. I have the original manual but it needs a little tlc.

Hi Kerry, a really difficult question to answer without seeing the game.  Playboy typically has a large are in the middle of the playfield that has significant wear due to use.  With a worn playfield and not working but a nice backglass, it would be worth around $600-800.  Larry

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Larry Bieza

I can answer virtually any question relating to coin operated machines. I have been a BUYER and COLLECTOR for over 25 years and have authored a number of PRICE GUIDES on the subject. My favorite coin operated items are penny arcade machines and pinball games, although I have a vast knowledge in all areas. I also have a huge quantity of coin operated paper advertising which can help date and identify most items.I can answer questions on vending machines, arcade machines, fortune tellers, slot machines, digger/crane machines, gumball machines, peanut machine, gum machine, strength testers, lung testers, pinball machines, gambling machines, bowling machines, etc. I have expertise in the machines from Mills Novelty, Caille, Watling, Keeney, Genco, Chicago Coin, Gottlieb, Bally, Williams, etc.

I have written a number of Price Guides for penny arcade machines AND for pinball games and am considered one of the experts in the hobby on pricing.

I come from the school of experience. Collecting Coin operated items is my life and hopefully you have some questions to test my abilities!