Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Bally Slot Machine Model 922-A

Question
We are downsizing our home and I need to get rid of my Bally Slot Machine Model 922-A.  Can you give me an idea of what I can get for this machine?  Thank you for your kind attention.

Answer
Hi Cindy,

Depends on how you sell it and how long you want to wait for a buyer. I am not sure here, but I believe that the Bally model 922 is a 5 line progressive machine is that right? For a good idea of what they're selling for I watch ebay but in larger machines like this with shipping in mind, they don't do well at all. It looks like they are being offered in the 200.00 to 800.00 range at ebay. If this is a progressive machine then you have a less desirable machine then a non-progressive machine. If you looking to sell it, I would try selling it locally first for you best price and then shipping will also not be needed. You might try crags list or even an antique consignment store, or even approach an antique dealer with a photo of it and see what he might offer you for it. I would guess with some luck you could get from 400.00 to 800.00 for it as, and in un restored condition, at todays deflated prices. It's just not a good time to sell right now and I hope to see the prices rising in the future but who can predict that for sure.

Thank you

Rodger Knutson
http://www.coinslots.com  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Rodger Knutson