Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Ferguson brothers table

Table 1
Table 1  

Table 2
Table 2  
I purchased a table today that is a ferguson brothers style number 910. It has it's original glass top. Can you tell me what you know about this table. Thanks!

1940 tray top table.  brass gallery, mahogany veneer top, sweet gum base all stained mahogany color.  sheraton style or federal style

Ferguson Brothers Manufacturing Company (founded 1878 in New York City) was located in Hoboken from 1900 until the business closed in 1945. Large factory at Eighth and Monroe Sts., mailing address 832 Monroe St.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971