Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Kittlerberger Brothers table

I have a Kittelberger Brother table - not sure what kind it is, it has folding leafs and is on wheels.

any idea on it worth and what kind of table it is.

It is marked as #305

Picture attached

This is a mahogany and sweet gum tea cart made 1920-40.  someone has refinished the top at some time, and the handle.

not knowing the condition, structurally makes a fair market value difficult when added to the semi restoration.

I would say as it site about 250 in a shop.  if restored properly 425-450 depending on the venue.

trouble areas with ea carts are the tires on the rear wheels and the front casters.  all have to move smoothly.  also the handle supports become loose.

good piece  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971