Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Victorian (?) dining table base

Question
table base
table base  
table base 2
table base 2  
QUESTION: I came across this base at an estate sale and would like to know about how old it is and what it may be worth, if anything. It is in amazing condition (less the two missing finials) and unfortunately separated from its top.

Thanks in advance

ANSWER: show me the inside please

inside 1
inside 1  

inside 2
inside 2  
QUESTION: My apologies for the late reply, and thank you for your time. Please see attached photos of inside as requested.

Thanks in advance.

Answer
closer picture of inside, need to see wood grain, same for the outside please

thing is these are style like victorian but the wood on the inside looks wrong, too new and clean.  also the mounting boards on top are wrong for victorian era as are the casters but casters dont count as they could have been changed

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein