Collectibles-General (Antiques)/antique camelback trunk

Question
trunk
trunk  

trunk
trunk  
first thing thank you for your time.i was hoping you could just tell me what i have i cant find no makers mark on it on wheel photo included says 1881 maybe i ballpark figure whats its worth in present state how much it would cost to restore and if it would be worth restoring i dont want to take up to much of your time if you need any money i have pay pal to send you some money anyway thank you again......
mark

Answer
if it is not marked with a label there is not way anyone an determine the manufacturer unless an identical trunk is located that is labeled.  

this is a good one.  i recently missed buying one for 150 that was not a ood as this.  i could have sold it for 300 easily.

restored properly by someone who knows what to do this would have a fair market value of 1200.  however, the cost of proper restoration by a knowledgeable an skilled restorer would cost 800-1000.

please explain what you mean by"wheel photo" and we can talk more.

thank you but no money will change hands between you and I.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein