Collectibles-General (Antiques)/fairbanks scale

Question
We have a Fairbanks scale and I decided to get it out of the corner and see if it still works and it does and is very accurate.  It can weigh items up to 2000 lbs.  I have tried to look on line to see if I can find a similar scale, but all I see are portable scales.  We found a number #364605 and the globe decal is missing.  It does not have wheels, only handles.We guess it would take 3 guys to try to move it out of the building.  Do you have any idea when this was made?  We're pretty sure it was before the company became Fairbanks-Morse?  I did send you photos to the email from one of your other responses.

Answer
Hi Richard,

Sorry, we can not locate your scale photo in our email. Fairbanks manufactured several different wheel-less platform scales with handles. Please send a photo to us at i-weigh-u@comcast.net so that we can help.

Thanks,

Weigh Daily!!!

Bill & Jan Berning  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Bill & Jan Berning