Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Information Request

I recently acquired this Flint & Horner piece of furniture.  Can you please tell me what the style is called?  Do you have any idea of it's age and value.  i am not thinking of selling it, but I think it might be worth insuring and preserving for others to enjoy as I do.  It's in excellent condition, made from mahogany, with a secret drawer revealed by rotating the table top 90 degrees. thank you in advance for your help.

sheraton style, not period but style, serpentine front game table.  top is mahogany veneer as is the apron.

this is a good one from 1920s

the label tells us that this was sold by flint but at that time the ompany did not manufacturer furniture.

a good piece i would price at 800 retail in a shop.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971