Collectibles-General (Antiques)/price range

Question
love chest lane  serial no 2085110/  stamped  moth  protected  style  no 463810 lane company  dept. 25 atavistic  Virginia 24517 price range  no picture  inside great condition.   keep chest closed at all times , warranty  against moth.manufactures of love chest, record and beverage cabinet, wall systems  living , dinning  and  bedroom furniture

Answer
Wanda,

You may also want to send this question to someone who specializes in antique and vintage furniture.  Lane made a wide variety of chests, hope chests, etc. since the early 1900's. The price range is primarily based on the style, condition, completeness, age, rarity, and overall aesthetic appeal. While I don't usually deal in these Lanes chests, I do see them now and then and if in very good condition the price range if often about $400 to $800.  It's a fairly wide range because there many styles and condition is very important.  That's really all I can tell you as I don't have any reference materials to look up all the styles and their original prices.  Good luck.
Marvin  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Marvin D. Miller