Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Standard Sewing Machine

Question
I purchased an old Standard Sewing machine and would like to know how to find the model number, how to thread it and if one is available an manual on the machine. My husband got it working mechanically and fixed several items that were broken in the cabinet as well as making the belt workable. It is a darling machine that I would love to be able to play with, maybe even use it for some light sewing.

Answer
Hello Pat,

As I have explained numerous times before, I am not an expert in the full-sized household models of sewing machines.  Please take a moment to read back in my file and you will find links to site that may be of assistance to you.

Irene

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Irene Schwall