Collectibles-General (Antiques)/1956 Craddock dining room table & chairs, 2-piece hutch

Question
Craddock hutch table chairs
Craddock hutch table c  
I had submitted a question earlier but you asked for a picture. I am trying to determine approx how much the set is worth. My parents got it for a wedding gift.

Answer
mid century items are coming into the collector arena but the prices have not risen appreciably yet.

i have to guess at the table and chair form but i am pretty sure i can extrapolate what they look like from the picture.

in what is referred to as 'estate condition' meaning used and cared for but not ready to go into another home without some attention it would be priced in a retail setting at 300 for the china, 40 each for the chairs and about 350 for the table.

having this refinished or even paying someone to clean it up prior to sale will not reap more profit.  however, if you were to do some cleaning, mild cleaning it might help for the visual presentation.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein