Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Antique Medicine Cabinet

Question
Medicine Cabinet
Medicine Cabinet  

Medicine Cabinet
Medicine Cabinet  
I just bought a white wooden antique medicine cabinet with a glass door for $25.  It's measurements are width 25" depth 11 1/4", and tall 4 inches.  The back has an engraving "Property TOM's Dist -- Not to Be Sold".  I couldn't find any other distinguishing marks.  Is there anyway to appropriate the timeframe of the medicine cabinet.  I absolutely love it regardless of its real value but was wondering if I indeed get a bargain.

Answer
this was a store display unit for the Toms Snacks Company.  i have seen one before that was unpainted which held product.

its about 25 years old and look at it like this, can you have this built for what you paid--nope.

all store display items are salable.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein