Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Antique Pieces

Question
Creamer
Creamer  

Tea Pot
Tea Pot  
I provided pictures below for my items in question.  
the first is a ceramic piece I have.  It appears to be a creamer with a stamp on the bottom that says "Royal Bayreuth", the letters "P" and "T" in what looks like a crest and "1754".  I searched, and cannot find a similar piece on line.  

The second is a tea pot, that has no markings.  

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Answer
Chelsea,

You do indeed have a Royal Bayreuth pitcher.  The factory was founded in Bavaria in 1754, hence the markings on the bottom, and still produces ceramic ware today.  I think if you're persistent, you'll find a similar one on-line if you look at Ebay listings, or sites like Ruby Lane or trocadero.

Your second piece is a similar european piece, generally called "Lustre Ware" and commonly found in many shapes and color variations.  These pieces were also made in Auctria, Bavaria and germany by a mutitude of manufacturers in the 1800's and 1900's.

I hope that helps.

Dennis

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach