Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Bally 1941, Triple coin

I am owner of Bally slot. Can you tell me what it is worth?
Thanks, JoAnn

If the machine is very nice and working maybe a few hundred dollars. Condition of glass and case is critical.

You need to find a local buyer because it will cost more to ship than it is worth.

Most collectors do not like them because they are so big and heavy. Also, most slot machine collectors don't like machines that are electric.

You might try going to to research what they have recently sold for.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

David Burritt

My expertise is in the area of antique slot machines. Specifically pre 1940 era machines. I have an extensive price history list of slot machines that have been sold on eBay and other auction houses (e.g., Victoria Casino Auctions, Rich Penn Auctions, etc.). PLEASE, do not send questions about anything that is not coin-op related. I have no expertise in other items and cannot help you.

1. I run a discussion forum on coin operated devices ( 2. I maintain a web site which tracks price trends for antique slot machines ( 3. I published an 8 hour video tape on how to properly restore a Mills slot machine back in the 1990s 4. I published a book (Coin Op On CD) which was distibuted on a CD. This CD had many articles and thousands of photos of antique coin operated devices. It also had many videos of rare and unusual coin operated devices. This CD has since been published on the web ( 5. I have written articles on how to identify fake/reproduction slot machines.

C.O.C.A. (Coin Op Collectors Association)

Masters degree in Computer Science from University of Southern California