Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Original Piece?

Question
I have a Maddox Table Secretary that looks just like the one you have listed #134.. It has the stamp in the top drawer with the Bull on top.. the quality however does not look quite as good as the one you show #134.  The wooden lattice work on the glass is different. How can I tell if my piece is a genuine Maddox Table.  I can send you a photo if necessary.

Thanks,

Sandra

Answer
gosh. according to your feed back i failed miserably answering exactly what you asked. my sincere apologies.
-----------

if it has the label it is made by maddox table co.  the label is the only way to tell since other companies, many of them, made this style.

woods are usually sweet gum and mahogany stained to match.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein