Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Pace Comet slot machine

I own a Pace Comet serial # ES 33299M and need to know how to adjust it so that it will pay out. When I put in the quarter the machine seems to be working fine but neverseems to pay off. thanks for any help

There is not an adjustment for the payout.  It sounds like a coin is jammed in the payout slides.  If everything else is working, I'm sure that is the issue. You will need to pull the mechanism out of the cabinet and look for a jammed coin in the slides. If you need more specific info, email me directly.  I may even be able to put you in touch with someone who could help in your area depending upon your location.

Good luck,

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Chad Boekelheide

I'm an expert on coin operated machines. I can answer questions on slot machines, gumball & peanut machines, jukeboxes, arcade machines, pinball machines, gambling machines and any other device that operates with a coin. I have a couple hundred machines in my collection and have seen hundreds of others while traveling across the country and going to antique shows. I can give an appraisal on your item, but please send a picture if possible so I can give you accurate information. You can send pictures to me at

I've been a serious collector for many years. Many of my machines can be viewed on my website.