Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Rowe/AMI CMM-1 Turntable Mech

Question
Hi Rodger,
I was wondering if you have any info on the turntable mech
Rowe International Model 1000.
The CMM-1 manual 1968, which looks like might not be the correct year, shows 8 microswitches on the Cam switch plate, and mine has only 5.
If you need me to give you the serial plate info for the year, I will get it.  The machine is across town, I have the mech here.
Thank you for your help,
Wayne

Answer
Hi Wayne,
I don't have much knowleage on this but I can send you to the right people who can help. I would try Bill Butterfield first. Here is my list:

My Friend Bill, great for original used jukebox parts;
http://www.jukebox-parts.com
Bill Butterfield
3220 Silverado Trail, Napa CA 94558 USA
Phone 707-224-3435 Voice or Fax,
24 Hours a Day
email: mffe@napanet.net

VICTORY GLASS, INC Great for New Reproduction parts and manuals;
Stephen Loots
3260 Ute Avenue
Waukee IA 50263
Phone (515) 987-5765
Fax(515)987-5762
www.victoryglass.com

JUKEBOX JUNCTION;
Ed Jones
PO Box 70
Cumming IA 50061
Phone (515) 981-4019
Fax (515) 981-4657
Ed and Kim offer a wide variety of reproduction parts and castings for many 1930's through 1950's machines. Catalog available

KEN ARNOLD and PATRICK KUBRICKY
A-1 JUKEBOX & NOSTALGIA, INC.
208 South Pulaski Street
Suite 4J
Baltimore MD
Phone (410) 945-8900
Fax only (410) 945-1946 E-mail: Patrick Kubricky
www.jukeboxusa.com

Patrick Kubricky now exclusively offers the
entire line of reproduction parts made by Ken Arnold.
Catalog available.

VERN TISDALE
8402 N. 18th Ave.
Phoenix AZ 85021
Phone (602) 944-8444
Fax (602) 997-6376E-mail: vtisdale@mindspring.com

www.verntisdale.com
Vern specializes in capacitor kits, tubes, transformers and other electronic components for the do-it-yourself
repairman. He also does repair work on Seeburg receivers, pin banks and other components.

JUKEBOX COLLECTOR
published by Rick Botts
2545 SE 60th Ct.
Des Moines IA 50317
Phone (515) 265-8324
Fax (515) 265-1980
A magazine format monthly about jukeboxes and the hobby

Durfee@jukeboxparts.com
http://www.Jukeboxparts.com

And: http://hagentech.com/ This site belongs to Harold Hagen who is a master at repairing jukeboxes, he worked at Jukebox City in Seattle WA for years doing just that. He wrote many different reference manuals for different makes of jukeboxes. You should be able to find links from his site to these reference manuals that he wrote.

Thank You
Rodger Knutson
Http://www.coinslots.com

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Rodger Knutson