Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Antique H&M Trunk

Question
I have an old trunk that was willed to me by my great Uncle and was wondering what the value of it is. I'm not sure of the exact age but I do know my Uncle used this back in 1947 in his travels as a international comedian, which is shown in Billboard magazine, also from 1947. I have several pictures I would like to show you but I do not see where I can attach them. There is an interesting lizard type object right above the H&M log. It also contains several prop items used in his act as well as original skits. It is in fantastic condition. The inside has burgundy velvet which is in fabulous condition as well. Please instruct me as to how I can forward these pictures to you for your expert review. Thanks.

Answer
Deborah,
After you write your question, there should be a place where it has "Attach an Image" below your question, and you can attach two pictures. If you don't find that you can email your emails here you can send them to me directly at Marvin@thisoldtrunk.com  I can't always get to answer the emails every day but usually can answer within a couple days.  

Marvin Miller

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Marvin D. Miller