Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Help with a value

Question
madonna with child
madonna with child  

maddnna with
maddnna with  
My parents found this Hummel piece in a yard sale and we can't find a value for this anywhere. We have found a similar piece but nothing in color. The bottom reads germany hm 70. Any help you can give my with finding a value for this would be helpful. We are looking to sell but need some kind of idea of what to ask...

Answer
I only do furniture but this is what I found about the piece.

Re: madonna/jesus bust HM 70 with full bee and crown mark

Posted By:    

hummel1234

Wed Nov 21, 2001 6:51 am  |
Your HM 70 was actually cast in the 30's and finished in the
50's....value is between $ 250.00 - 1,000.00 depending on size and
condition.....it is NOT a Hummel figurine but a HX series Goebel
figurine.....same manufacturer (makes Hummel figurines and over 60
other figurine lines) but different product line.....
Best regards,
Hans

--- In hummelmania@y..., fembmik@y... wrote:
> Can anyone offer information about this piece I recently acquired?
>
> Thank you

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein