Collectibles-General (Antiques)/old trunk from an auction

My husband went to an estate auction this morning and came home with an old trunk, we are hoping that you can help us identify perhaps how old it is and possibly what it may be worth. He paid $110 for it, its in really good condition and has 2  compartements inside. I'm not sure how to attach pictures so perhaps if someone can let me know how too, I'd appreciate it!
Thank you for taking the time.

Hi Vania,
I can help you if you are able to send some pictures.  If you have pictures taken and uploaded to your computer, you look for the blue underlined, "Attach an Image".  Then you "browse" your computer to find the picture, click on it, and then add it.  I'm not sure how else to explain it. But if you are able to get a couple pictures attached I can help with more information.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Marvin D. Miller

I can answer questions related to antique trunks, their age, manufacturers, styles, patents, etc, including all types of trunks such as steamer trunks, saratoga trunks, Victorian trunks, slat trunks, toy and doll trunks, stagecoach trunks, valises, hat trunks, and others.

I have over 40 years experience in trunk restoration, collecting, and research. I own the most extensive collection of historical documents, catalogs, maker's labels, cards, etc. related to antique trunks. I am always updating my inventory of historical documents and antique trunks.

Association of American Antique Trunk Restorers, President.

Primarily on the website Cotton & Quail Antiques newspaper (Southeast). Antique Journal magazine.

Bachelor of Arts from the University of Georgia. I have conducted extensive research related to the topic of trunk manufacturers and trunk styles in the U.S. and Europe.

Have consulted for the Pawn Stars TV show on antique trunks. I have sold antique trunks to museums in California and Florida and to customers around the world.