Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Pinball Buyer

I own World Beauties with a longtime friend. We're looking for another one of the same. We both want to play in different locations!!!! Where is the best place to buy from? Is it you? Thanks, Bob

Hi Bob, Likely the best way to find the game would be to post on  It's a very active group, so someone will know someone. Be prepared to pay $300-400 for shipping thru NAVL or if it can ship to a loading dock for you to pick up you could lower the shipping considerably.  Good Luck!   Larry

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Larry Bieza

I can answer virtually any question relating to coin operated machines. I have been a BUYER and COLLECTOR for over 25 years and have authored a number of PRICE GUIDES on the subject. My favorite coin operated items are penny arcade machines and pinball games, although I have a vast knowledge in all areas. I also have a huge quantity of coin operated paper advertising which can help date and identify most items.I can answer questions on vending machines, arcade machines, fortune tellers, slot machines, digger/crane machines, gumball machines, peanut machine, gum machine, strength testers, lung testers, pinball machines, gambling machines, bowling machines, etc. I have expertise in the machines from Mills Novelty, Caille, Watling, Keeney, Genco, Chicago Coin, Gottlieb, Bally, Williams, etc.

I have written a number of Price Guides for penny arcade machines AND for pinball games and am considered one of the experts in the hobby on pricing.

I come from the school of experience. Collecting Coin operated items is my life and hopefully you have some questions to test my abilities!