Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Toledo Scale

Question
I have a Toledo scale style 4515 FB with a serial number 975270 and am wondering who may service or restore it. The biggest issue is the calibration needs adjusted but it is otherwise in fair condition. I am also curious about when it was made, and where it's primary function would have been. If you're also able to provide an estimated worth with the limited information I've provided I would also appreciate it.

Thanks!

Answer
Hi Josh,

Based on its serial number your scale was manufactured in the early 1950s.  
Please send a good clear photo of the scale to us at i-weigh-u@comcast.net so that we can do a proper evaluation.

Thanks,

Weigh Daily!!!

Bill & Jan Berning  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Bill & Jan Berning