Collectibles-General (Antiques)/antique display case rumored to have been featured in 1933? chicago Worlds fair

Question
I have a display case of florida birds that are extinct.  it is rumored to have been featured in the 1933 chicago worlds fair but im not sure if that was the year.  i was wondering where i could go to find out what the value of this object and the authenticity is.  could you help me

Answer
Hi Torrance-
The first thing I want you to do is take this item to your bank and get a safe deposit box to put it in. Please do not confide in anyone that you own this item, as dishonest dealers would love to take you for a ride. You are potentially sitting on a fortune there.
This item requires all kinds of special permits and paperwork. A phone call would be in order. Please email my personal address mascaraandlipgloss@gmail.com, please send photos and your number, I will help you!
--Brandi

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Artifacts of America- Brandi Barkheimer