Collectibles-General (Antiques)/antique display case rumored to have been featured in 1933? chicago Worlds fair

I have a display case of florida birds that are extinct.  it is rumored to have been featured in the 1933 chicago worlds fair but im not sure if that was the year.  i was wondering where i could go to find out what the value of this object and the authenticity is.  could you help me

Hi Torrance-
The first thing I want you to do is take this item to your bank and get a safe deposit box to put it in. Please do not confide in anyone that you own this item, as dishonest dealers would love to take you for a ride. You are potentially sitting on a fortune there.
This item requires all kinds of special permits and paperwork. A phone call would be in order. Please email my personal address, please send photos and your number, I will help you!

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Artifacts of America- Brandi Barkheimer

I can answer questions about American antiques from any era. I will be exceptional at helping with art, books, folk art, petroliana, electronics, primitives, kitchen/home wares and more. My favorite questions to answer will involve pop culture items, antique photos, advertising, toys and fashion pieces! My husband's areas of expertise are survival/utiliarian gear, weapons, taxidermy, oddities, militaria, and other man stuff. We like to answer questions with a he says/ she says approach, giving you a great yin and yang resolve.

I own Artifacts of America in Tuscarawas County, Ohio. My staff members provide my county's only antique house-call and drop-off consignment services. I have been buying and selling antiques successfully for 20 years.

High School Diploma, life experience

PowerSeller and Trading Assistant on eBay

Many wonderful residents of Stark and Tuscarawas County, Ohio