Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Federal Art Project lithograph

Question
Hindu Elephant Dance
Hindu Elephant Dance  

Hindu Elephant Dance
Hindu Elephant Dance  
Dear Mrs. Barkheimer,
My father lived in Los Angeles during the thirties and forties and bought several pieces of artwork from a sale in Long Beach CA that were done by artists who worked for the Federal Art Project. One of these is a lithograph by Kaye Waters entitled  "Hindu Elephant Dance."

I've only found his art folder recently and unfortunately the pieces were folded into it. However, even with the folds, Ms. Waters' piece is still quite lovely and I'd like to know if the folds completely ruin this lithograph for a collector?

Also, would your husband be interested in items from the SR-71 aircraft project at Beale AFB in the 60's?
Thank you for your time and courtesy,
Drusi

Answer
Hi Drusi,
That's a really beautiful litho! Usually condition is everything. The folds may deter some collectors. Due to the items place in history,  it may still hold some value. I just need a few days to research.
Rick is coming out of his chair over the SR-71
"SIT DOWN YOU SILLY MAN SHE HASN'T SENT THE PICTURES YET" :)
So he is looking forward to seeing those.
Our direct email is antiqueeppraisals@gmail.com if you'd like to send them there.

Brandi
American Artifacts
New Philadelphia,  Ohio

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Artifacts of America- Brandi Barkheimer