Collectibles-General (Antiques)/USA Vase

Usa vase 1
Usa vase 1  

Usa vase 2
Usa vase 2  
Hello I have this vase and I can not find any information on it I was wondering if you can help

Thanks for the question.  The most prolific makers of "USA" pottery were McCoy and Shawnee Pottery.  Your piece looks like a McCoy piece to me, but I would have to search through my reference books to see if I could find a match.  But just based on my experience, I would be fairly certain it is a McCoy Pottery piece from the 30's or 40's.

I hope this helps.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach

I endeavor to answer all questions relating to the "identification" of American Art Pottery from the period of roughly 1880 through 1920. I specialize in the area of arts & crafts period pottery but do not limit myself specifically to that time period.

I have 20+ years experience buying, selling and identifying American Art Pottery both on the web, to private clientele and in a brick and mortar shop in Massachusetts.

Masters degree in Education.