Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Babyville / Siebert baby carriage

Question
Babyville carriage
Babyville carriage  

Babyville label
Babyville label  
Hi Ron! I see that you've answered a few baby carriage question in the past. I'm hoping you can help, or lead me to the  correct expert.

I purchased the attached carriage yesterday. The only  identification is the Babyville label, from Buffalo NY, and the Siebert hubcaps. I can't find any info on Babyville. Can you help? I'd also like to be a able to date the piece.

Thanks,
Bill

Answer
Hi Bill,
I would think that the carriage was sold by "Babyville" in there stores, sort of like how dept. stores carry name brands. I think if you were to research Babyville with a Historical Society or Museum in Buffalo, they could give you some info on the store such as dates of operation and locations.
I don't have much info on the cloth carriages but if I were to guess, I'd say it's from the 30s-40s.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Anderson's Restorations-Rob Anderson