Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Bedroom Set

Question
4 Poster Full Bed
4 Poster Full Bed  

Dresser & Vanity
Dresser & Vanity  
My grandmother gave me this beautiful bedroom set.  Full bed, Tall Dresser and Vanity.  I want to mention that the dresser has a unique curved built in storage unit on the top that is like a valet box.  I believe it's lined with a soft felt like material.  The picutures are rough, but hope you can tell me about the age, wood, value, etc.
Thank You,
Pamela

Answer
woods are mahogany veneers, burl veneers, and sweet gum.  set from 1920s called colonial revival in style.

i cannot tell the surface condition from the  photos but is good clean, waxed condition with no loose veneers or areas of loss the set would price in a retail store at 1000$.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein