Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Butter Churn

Question

I have a butter churn that belonged to my grandmother. I am 52. My mother is 91. It was her mothers. It is in excellent condition with the markings of. Daisey Churn & MFG.CO. No 40. Made in St Louis USA. Can you give me an approx age and value? Thank you!

Answer
He says:
Hi Marie-
Your churn is from the early 1900s. These items are popular with collectors! If sent to auction, it would probably fetch around $45.
Best Regards-
Rick

She says:
Marie,
You are so fortunate to have something like that handed down! I love these churns- they appeal to both men & women, primitive collectors, and mason style glass lovers. Etsy would be a great place to sell it.
With Love from Ohio,
Brandi

Artifacts of America
New Philadelphia, Ohio
www.artifactsofamerica.com

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Artifacts of America- Brandi Barkheimer