Collectibles-General (Antiques)/DeJUR U.S.A. Model 750 8mm Home Movie Projector

DeJUR Model 750 8mm Projector
DeJUR Model 750 8mm Pr  

DeJUR Model 750 8mm Projector name plate
DeJUR Model 750 8mm Pr  
Hello, I have here a DeJUR U.S.A. Model 750 8mm Projector. The projector works; the film reel holders spin and the bulb lights up. I have the case, the projector, the cord and the manual. I attached 2 photographs. I wanted to know the history about this piece and is there a collector's value. Thanks for the help!

Hi Taylor-
DeJUR was a "reseller" in the home movie & camera industry. They were based in New York during the 50s. The company usually ordered stock from Japan and added their name placard to the items they sold.
Due to the quality construction of the projectors(and America's dads and grandpas taking such good care of them) made during this time, many of them survive. Rarity is a determining factor for both monetary worth and collectibility. It may be very hard to find a buyer for your item, best of luck to you dear!

With Love from Ohio-

Artifacts of America- The antique experts
New Philadelphia, Ohio

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Artifacts of America- Brandi Barkheimer

I can answer questions about American antiques from any era. I will be exceptional at helping with art, books, folk art, petroliana, electronics, primitives, kitchen/home wares and more. My favorite questions to answer will involve pop culture items, antique photos, advertising, toys and fashion pieces! My husband's areas of expertise are survival/utiliarian gear, weapons, taxidermy, oddities, militaria, and other man stuff. We like to answer questions with a he says/ she says approach, giving you a great yin and yang resolve.

I own Artifacts of America in Tuscarawas County, Ohio. My staff members provide my county's only antique house-call and drop-off consignment services. I have been buying and selling antiques successfully for 20 years.

High School Diploma, life experience

PowerSeller and Trading Assistant on eBay

Many wonderful residents of Stark and Tuscarawas County, Ohio