Collectibles-General (Antiques)/envelope game table

Question
envelope game table
envelope game table  
envelope gaming table
envelope gaming table  
QUESTION: I was given a game table and I want to know if it have
Any value..

ANSWER: I need to see photos of the underside and any markings, at first glance this looks like a late 20th century gaming table with a small value.
But I need to see more photos to confirm my analysis.

envelope game table
envelope game table  
envelope gaming table
envelope gaming table  
QUESTION: OK..thank u.

ANSWER: I need to see the underside of the table. place the table top upside down on the floor and photograph the underside and I will try to help

envelope gaming table
envelope gaming table  

envelope game table
envelope game table  
QUESTION: .............

Answer
Your photo is not very clear, but it does not look like it is an antique, this game table looks like a reproduction. If it is a 1980s reproduction it is worth around 100 dollars maximum.  If you want to take another photo try using a flash and take a close up of the underside where the leg meet the table frame.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Michael Andrew Wilson