Collectibles-General (Antiques)/A.H. Heilman chest of drawers

Shelly Karschner wrote at 2015-11-12 11:50:42
My husband and I currently own the building that A. H. Heilman Furniture Co. where the furniture was manufactured in Montoursville, PA. My dad purchased the building in 1979 and turned it into a 15 unit apartment complex. It is a 3 story brick building. I am interested in finding out if you still have this dresser?  I've found one piece so far that was manufactured there and I gave that to my daughter. I'm trying to find additional pieces. I look forward to hearing back from you.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein