Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Jubilee mk12 slot machine

Question
QUESTION: Hi, I have been given this machine, but know nothing about it. It works fine and the 20 cent coin tube is full! How do I empty the coin tube and what do I need to do to get the machine to work without coins or with just one coin? Is there a users manual available? Many thanks best regards John.

ANSWER: Hi John,

I don't know this machine or what it looks like, I do have some Aristocrat jubilee manuals listed at:
http://www.coinslots.com/aristocrat.html
but nothing reads mark 12. Maybe if I could see a photo of you machine and also one of the inside I could see if one of these manuals might work for you. If you can send photo's please do, send them to: info@coinslots.com

Thank You

Rodger Knutson
http://www.coinslots.com

QUESTION: Hi Rodger
Thank you for your reply but you answered a question about this particular machine about 3yrs ago and the answer and photo is still on your site.  Our machine is exactly the same as the one you answered the question about previously for someone else and there is also a photo of it. You valued the machine at the time between 600 and 800 dollars and the machine was Australian over in Canada.  So if you could go into your site and have a look at the machine and then maybe you could answer our previous question.
Thank you and look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards
John Newby

Answer
Hi John,

Thanks for pointing this out to me and I did go look at it, I wish there was a photo of the inside of the thing but there is not. I wish I had a manual on this but I don't, and in the photo I can't tell if this is an electro/mechanical machine or an electronic machine, with a coin hopper or a coin slicer, so I can even guess how to empty the tube? But, if it has a tube it must use a coin slicer for payouts and if so you may be able to manually move the coin slicer at the bottom of the tube by hand, in an out to clear out the tube of coins. I'll keep looking for a MK 12 manual for this machine.

Thank You
Rodger Knutson
Http://www.coinslots.com  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Rodger Knutson