Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Lolipop Scale

Need to try to figure out to whom and or what I could get for a Antique Toledo Lollipop Scale.

They usually sell for $500-1000 depending upon condition.  If yours is complete, working, and in good condition it would be worth in the upper end of the range. Due to the size and weight, shipping costs can make it cost prohibitive to ship it.  Thus, the best option is to sell it locally.  Craigslist or a local antique shop/dealer would be the best options in my opinion.

Good Luck

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Chad Boekelheide

I'm an expert on coin operated machines. I can answer questions on slot machines, gumball & peanut machines, jukeboxes, arcade machines, pinball machines, gambling machines and any other device that operates with a coin. I have a couple hundred machines in my collection and have seen hundreds of others while traveling across the country and going to antique shows. I can give an appraisal on your item, but please send a picture if possible so I can give you accurate information. You can send pictures to me at

I've been a serious collector for many years. Many of my machines can be viewed on my website.