Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Porcelain Zeno gum machine

Question
Hi Jack, can you or one of the readers render any help on where I might purchase an Excellent Porcelain gum machine. I want an original one with no apologies. Thanks, Paul

Answer
Hi Paul,  I do not know of anyone who might have a really nice yellow porcelain Zeno. There are usually a number of them available, but finding one "with no apologies" is very hard. I am not aware of one being available at this time.
If you would like a nice porcelain Pulver, I have a green one available. It has the cop with Stop and Go sign puppet. No chips
on the front and only a few small flecks at the back edges of the machine (I guess from "slamming" the machine against the wall
after servicing it). If you have interest e-mail me at jbgum@msn.com.
Regards,  Jack

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Jack Freund