Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Porcelain Zeno gum machine

Hi Jack, can you or one of the readers render any help on where I might purchase an Excellent Porcelain gum machine. I want an original one with no apologies. Thanks, Paul

Hi Paul,  I do not know of anyone who might have a really nice yellow porcelain Zeno. There are usually a number of them available, but finding one "with no apologies" is very hard. I am not aware of one being available at this time.
If you would like a nice porcelain Pulver, I have a green one available. It has the cop with Stop and Go sign puppet. No chips
on the front and only a few small flecks at the back edges of the machine (I guess from "slamming" the machine against the wall
after servicing it). If you have interest e-mail me at
Regards,  Jack

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Jack Freund

I have 35 years experience in the coin op field, specializing in old gumball and peanut machines. Also trade stimulators, especially turn of the century cigar store machines, both cast iron and wooden machines.

I have owned over 3000 coin operated machines. Much knowledge comes from experience as there is not a lot of documented information on many coin operated machines. Experience is the teacher.

Coin Operated Collector's Association

I host a column in the C.O.C.A. Times, (the magazine for members of the Coin Operated Collector's Association). The column is titled "Tales Of The Hunt" and features stories and comments about member's great (and sometimes not so great) finds.

I have been a dealer at the Chicagoland Slot Machine and Coin Op show since it started. Look for me in Booth F-09. Stop by with your questions or photos. I'll try to help you or buy your machine if you prefer.