Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Antique Cabinet- Not Sure

Antique Cabinet- Not Sure
Antique Cabinet- Not S  

Antique Cabinet- Not Sure
Antique Cabinet- Not S  
Thank you for taking the time to review my request.  I would like information on the attached piece, such as: What is the correct name for this cabinet, time period, proper cleaning advise & the fair market value for re-sale.  I'm located in Lakeland, FL.  Many Thanks Mr. Klein!  ~ Rebecca

you have a belgium or english server--small sideboard or buffet--made around 1930.

the easiest way to make this more attractive is to use toluene free Briwax in a brown color and carefully and thoroughly wax the piece.

i do not know what things sell for in lakeland but here, in an import shop it would sell at 450 cleaned up and ready for a new home.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971