Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Antique Cabinet- Not Sure

Question
Antique Cabinet- Not Sure
Antique Cabinet- Not S  

Antique Cabinet- Not Sure
Antique Cabinet- Not S  
Thank you for taking the time to review my request.  I would like information on the attached piece, such as: What is the correct name for this cabinet, time period, proper cleaning advise & the fair market value for re-sale.  I'm located in Lakeland, FL.  Many Thanks Mr. Klein!  ~ Rebecca

Answer
you have a belgium or english server--small sideboard or buffet--made around 1930.

the easiest way to make this more attractive is to use toluene free Briwax in a brown color and carefully and thoroughly wax the piece.

i do not know what things sell for in lakeland but here, in an import shop it would sell at 450 cleaned up and ready for a new home.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein