Collectibles-General (Antiques)/antique lamp

i have a brass lamp that looks like it was an oil or kerosene lamp that was converted into an electric has a nice patina. stamped on bottom is "  PAT.D.MAR.19.1895   ". on the oil/kerosene basin cap is stamped "  AT,D JUNE.16.1891  " . I don't know anything about it. It was purchased at a second hand store.

Hi Terrynce, The foot of the lamp is no doubt Bradley & Hubbard. I am having a hard time figuring out if this is a " frankenlamp" or an actual "off the line" model. I am doing a benefit auction for my local fire department tomorrow, but will be glad to devote some more time it afterwards. Will followup with additional info.
Talk to you soon-

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Artifacts of America- Brandi Barkheimer

I can answer questions about American antiques from any era. I will be exceptional at helping with art, books, folk art, petroliana, electronics, primitives, kitchen/home wares and more. My favorite questions to answer will involve pop culture items, antique photos, advertising, toys and fashion pieces! My husband's areas of expertise are survival/utiliarian gear, weapons, taxidermy, oddities, militaria, and other man stuff. We like to answer questions with a he says/ she says approach, giving you a great yin and yang resolve.

I own Artifacts of America in Tuscarawas County, Ohio. My staff members provide my county's only antique house-call and drop-off consignment services. I have been buying and selling antiques successfully for 20 years.

High School Diploma, life experience

PowerSeller and Trading Assistant on eBay

Many wonderful residents of Stark and Tuscarawas County, Ohio