Collectibles-General (Antiques)/antique value

I have many antiques and need to locate a certified appraiser.  I live in Luray va   Do you know anyone in the area and how much they charge?

I live north of Boston, so I'm unfortunately unable to assist you on this one.  What I would suggest is that you go online and search "antique appraisers" in your nearest metropolitan area to see what pops up.  I just want to prepare you, most of these folks charge by the hour, so if you have a great deal of antique belongings, it might run you a moderate bit of money.

Just as an aside, what types of antiques do you have and what sort of condition are they in?  Is this a collection of yours, or some that have run in the family?

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach

I endeavor to answer all questions relating to the "identification" of American Art Pottery from the period of roughly 1880 through 1920. I specialize in the area of arts & crafts period pottery but do not limit myself specifically to that time period.

I have 20+ years experience buying, selling and identifying American Art Pottery both on the web, to private clientele and in a brick and mortar shop in Massachusetts.

Masters degree in Education.