Collectibles-General (Antiques)/antique value

Question
I have many antiques and need to locate a certified appraiser.  I live in Luray va   Do you know anyone in the area and how much they charge?

Answer
Dawn,

I live north of Boston, so I'm unfortunately unable to assist you on this one.  What I would suggest is that you go online and search "antique appraisers" in your nearest metropolitan area to see what pops up.  I just want to prepare you, most of these folks charge by the hour, so if you have a great deal of antique belongings, it might run you a moderate bit of money.

Just as an aside, what types of antiques do you have and what sort of condition are they in?  Is this a collection of yours, or some that have run in the family?

Dennis

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach