Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Lloyds Stroller

Lloyds Carriage
Lloyds Carriage  
I have Lloyds stroller and I would like to find out it's age of productions. I have looked at 100's of pictures, but have not seen one like this. it has a yellowish tint to the wicker. The handle folds down for easy storage. Two of the wheels are missing, and from the pictures I have seen, the other two are not correct.I have pictures. Could you tell me what would be the correct size wheels and would they be metal with rubber or all metal. Thank You

I have one of these right now I'm working on for a customer. The wheels are 10 1/2" in diameter being metal wire with the rubber tread. The back wheels are correct, they were used for stairs or curbs so you could ease the stroller up or down these barriers.
Check on ebay under Baby Buggies, Antique and you will see wheels available.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Anderson's Restorations-Rob Anderson

We can answer questions about wicker repair and restoration, chair seating[caning-rush-splint-danish cord] , brass and copper polishing, veneering and veneer repair. WE WILL NOT GIVE APPRAISALS or answer "WHATS IT WORTH" questions. If you want a value, contact us for our current costs for this service.

Just entered our 40th year doing this work. We started in Fl and have been in NC for the last 15 years. We have a web site where we have alot of information about us and a blog at where we have many before and after photos of our work.We also are experienced in Fiat Jolly Seats and other automobile seating and work on Horse Drawn Carriage pieces.

Past president of a historical museum

Antique Shoppe Newspaper, Yadkin Valley Living Magazine, Antique Lynks Newspaper

Seminole HS in Seminole FL class of 1965 and some college before entering service. US Army

Asked to demonstrate seat weaving at the NC Musuem of History, Paleigh, for 3 days. Demonstrated at the Mountain Heritage Festival, Sparta,NC.

Restoring 35 pieces of wicker for the Governors Mansion, Raleigh,NC paid through private funding.