Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Lloyds Stroller

Question
Lloyds Carriage
Lloyds Carriage  
I have Lloyds stroller and I would like to find out it's age of productions. I have looked at 100's of pictures, but have not seen one like this. it has a yellowish tint to the wicker. The handle folds down for easy storage. Two of the wheels are missing, and from the pictures I have seen, the other two are not correct.I have pictures. Could you tell me what would be the correct size wheels and would they be metal with rubber or all metal. Thank You

Answer
I have one of these right now I'm working on for a customer. The wheels are 10 1/2" in diameter being metal wire with the rubber tread. The back wheels are correct, they were used for stairs or curbs so you could ease the stroller up or down these barriers.
Check on ebay under Baby Buggies, Antique and you will see wheels available.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Anderson's Restorations-Rob Anderson