Collectibles-General (Antiques)/poker machine

hi i have a mills criss cross 2/- machine pat app 1351455 other names on it are ma2237 mills novelty co ma4804 would be greatfull if you could give me any information regards neil shaw australia

I think you have a Mills High Top machine but can't tell for sure unless you can provide a photo. You said it is a poker machine but it doesn't sound like it to me.

I would recommend asking your question at as there are many slot collectors that hang out there and they are always willing to answer questions.

Some of the collectors on the forum are from Australia so who knows, maybe they are close to you.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

David Burritt

My expertise is in the area of antique slot machines. Specifically pre 1940 era machines. I have an extensive price history list of slot machines that have been sold on eBay and other auction houses (e.g., Victoria Casino Auctions, Rich Penn Auctions, etc.). PLEASE, do not send questions about anything that is not coin-op related. I have no expertise in other items and cannot help you.

1. I run a discussion forum on coin operated devices ( 2. I maintain a web site which tracks price trends for antique slot machines ( 3. I published an 8 hour video tape on how to properly restore a Mills slot machine back in the 1990s 4. I published a book (Coin Op On CD) which was distibuted on a CD. This CD had many articles and thousands of photos of antique coin operated devices. It also had many videos of rare and unusual coin operated devices. This CD has since been published on the web ( 5. I have written articles on how to identify fake/reproduction slot machines.

C.O.C.A. (Coin Op Collectors Association)

Masters degree in Computer Science from University of Southern California