Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Side table

Question
Table
Table  

Foot
Foot  
Hello, my dad acquired this table in the mid-late 70s from and estate. I don't see anything really "distinguishing" about it other than the carved "feet". Could you please tell us about the origin, material, style, and value of this table? Thank you!

Answer
sheraton and duncan phyfe style made in the early 1940s.  mahogany veneer and sweet gum woods.

Without a label there is no way anyone can determine where this was manufactured other than in the USA.

condition is a most important factor in value and the condition is poor.  

restored it would sell retail in a shop at 175$-200, as is about 25-35$

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein