Collectibles-General (Antiques)/style/era of trunk?

Question
Hello, Me and my fiancee recently bought a storage unit and found this old trunk. We can't seem to locate a maker or date on it. I have been browsing the web and am not sure how to match up our trunk to others I see. I would be happy to email pics. Any advice would be much appreciated. It is a flat top, leather handles, with metal studs around top, bottom and side border. It is a turquoise color and has some old ugly paper lining. Thanks so much for your time.
~Amber  

Answer
Hi Amber
Nice to hear from you.
I love these old trunks. Used to have several but they went to the kids.
Of course like you say I need a picture but before you go to that trouble, I want you to look over this wonderful site.
Look at all the sections.
It pretty much tells us all we need to know about trunks.
I know you will enjoy it.

http://www.brettunsvillage.com/trunks/

Kind Regards
Eileen

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Eileen Cronk