Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Busse chair seats

Hello !
I have a set of four wood chairs from about 1900 and 3 of the chairs have padded leather Busse Chair Seats on them identified as "12 inch local". The fourth chair is missing a seat. Where can I buy a Busse Chair Seat for my chair? The seats are very dark brown -- almost black. I live in the Washington, DC metro area.
Thanks for your help,

If I am correct, these were sold to cover missing or broken cane seats. If that's the case, then you can look online for leather seats which will also lead you to the fibre version of the same. There are several patterns available as well as shapes but there were many more in past years which means you may have trouble finding a match. Some of the places you might look are, Van Dykes Supply, WSI Distributors. They both have online sites.
If this is not what you need, just send me a pic and I'll see if I can help you.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Anderson's Restorations-Rob Anderson

We can answer questions about wicker repair and restoration, chair seating[caning-rush-splint-danish cord] , brass and copper polishing, veneering and veneer repair. WE WILL NOT GIVE APPRAISALS or answer "WHATS IT WORTH" questions. If you want a value, contact us for our current costs for this service.

Just entered our 40th year doing this work. We started in Fl and have been in NC for the last 15 years. We have a web site where we have alot of information about us and a blog at where we have many before and after photos of our work.We also are experienced in Fiat Jolly Seats and other automobile seating and work on Horse Drawn Carriage pieces.

Past president of a historical museum

Antique Shoppe Newspaper, Yadkin Valley Living Magazine, Antique Lynks Newspaper

Seminole HS in Seminole FL class of 1965 and some college before entering service. US Army

Asked to demonstrate seat weaving at the NC Musuem of History, Paleigh, for 3 days. Demonstrated at the Mountain Heritage Festival, Sparta,NC.

Restoring 35 pieces of wicker for the Governors Mansion, Raleigh,NC paid through private funding.