Collectibles-General (Antiques)/claw foot table

Question
claw foot table
claw foot table  
Can you please help me to identify this table and what the value might be. I have not been able to find one like this and would appreciate any help you can give me . The table is 29 1/4 high,the flat top is 22" square and the widest part is 26 1/2 square.The only marking(295) on it is on the bottom of the botton shelf, if that means anything. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Answer
It is an oak and quarter sawn oak center table, lamp table or end table.  They were advertised as such in the catalogs in 1890-1915 when this was made.

there are lots of these out there but yours happens to be a better grade than most.

most sell at 75 each, this one in my shop, and it is not a fancy shop would be priced at 450/525--understand that is retail in shop.  In a fancy shop in a larger city it would be more.  it is the design and condition that raised this above many others.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein